Please click here if you would like to receive updated information on events related to Grad 2018.
* Convocation is June 26th at the Centennial Concert Hall. Dinner/Safe Grad is June 28th at the Victoria Inn.
* Grade 12 students were given important information Sept. 11 at a grade level meeting. Click here to view the document.
* The Event, a major fundraiser for Safe Grad, will take place March 17, 2018. Click here for important information. The success of The Event depends largely on the committment of our grads to attend all small group practices and final, large group rehearsals. Click here for the schedule of rehearsals leading up to the big day.
* Updates for Grad and Safe Grad can be found on Twitter and Instagram!
The Manitoba Liquor Control Commission will be here Thursday, April 5th at 10am to present to our grads, and again at 6pm to make a presentation to parents and answer questions.*
* Safe Grad Pancake Breakfast fundraiser will be held February 25th from 10-1 at Breezy Bend Country Club. Tickets are $15/adult, $10/children 10 & under and are available in front of the office at lunch.
* Safe Grad Parent Committee will be hosting a parent meeting Feb. 5 at 7pm in our school theatre.
* Grad Photos: Grad photo sessions will take place from Feb. 12-16 inclusive. A graduate or family member can go to https://schedule.prestigeportraits.ca to order.
- Scroll down the opening page
- Select province and town name
- Search for and select School
- Follow the prompts to obtain a personal 8-digit code
- Enter an email address to receive confirmation of the appointment and a couple of reminders before photo day.
- Book an appointment using the personal code. Appointments times will be visible.
Once you have booked your appointment, please go to SchoolCashOnline to pay a $30 sitting fee and a $30 graduation cap and gown rental fee. Keep a proof of payment to bring to your photo appointment.