Registration for 2021-2022 (grades 1-5)
for the 2021-2022 school year begins on Friday, January 29, 2021.
Click here to print off the 2021-2022 registration form.
Kindergarten Registration for 2021-2022
Registration for Kindergarten will begin on Monday, February 8, 2021. All children registering for Kindergarten must be five years old by December 31, 2021.
to print off the Kindergarten 2021-2022 registration form.
Email your completed registration form to the school office at: firstname.lastname@example.org on or after
February 8, 2021. A confirmation email will be sent to you indicating that your registration form has
Call the school office at 204-633-9630. An appointment will be set
up for you to drop off the paper copy of your registration form on or after February 8th. Registration
forms can also be returned by siblings of students who currently attend Brooklands.
Required for all Registrations:
A custodial parent must provide the following documents:
- Birth Certificate
- If your child is not born in Canada, you will be required to provide citizenship papers or one of the following documents: Permanent Resident card, Record of Landing, Valid Work Permit/Visa, Valid Study Permit
- Manitoba Health card showing child & parent names
- 2 Proofs of Residency (eg. MB medical card, valid Manitoba driver’s license, lease agreement, house title or other official documents indicating address of residence.)
*Parents choosing to submit copies/scans/screenshots of this required documentation with their registration form will be contacted at a later date to confirm the documentation.
Kindergarten Parents - Literacy Links Program
Do you have a child entering Kindergarten this fall? If so, Literacy Links is for you! Click here
for further information about this FREE summer program. To register for Literacy Links, complete this Literacy Links Registration Form 2021
and submit it along with your Kindergarten Registration.
Not certain which school is your designated catchment area school?
- Click here to be re-directed to the School Locator system on our School Division's website.
Looking to register at a school outside of your catchment area?
- Click here to review the division guidelines and apply for Early Years Out-of-Catchment / Out-of-Division Registration.
Please contact the school if you have any questions about the programs our school offers or about student registration.