for the 2021-22 school year begins on Monday, February 8, 2021. The
school accepts registrations weekdays during regular office hours.
Please contact the school if you have any questions about the programs our school offers or about student registration.
A custodial parent must register the child in person and provide the following documents:
- Birth Certificate (Original birth certificate is required. Photocopies are not acceptable)
your child is not born in Canada, you will be required to provide
citizenship papers or one of the following documents: Permanent Resident
card, Record of Landing, Valid Work Permit/Visa, Valid Study Permit
- Manitoba Health card showing child & parent names
Proofs of Residency (eg. MB medical card, valid Manitoba driver’s
licence, lease agreement, house title or other official documents
indicating address of residence.)
Not certain which school is your designated catchment area school?
- Click here to be redirected to the School Locator system on our School Division's website.
Looking to register at a school outside of your catchment area for the 2021-2022 school year?
- Click here to read our Guide to Early Years Out-of-Catchment Registration Brochure..
- Click here to review all details regarding Kindergarten out-of-catchment registration for September 2021
On Monday, February 8 at 8:00 am, schools will begin accepting requests for out of catchment registrations.
|||Click the Submit button to complete and submit an online Kindergarten out-of-catchment registration request if you are looking to register your child for Kindergartent at a school outside your catchment area.|