As opposed to having parents shop for school supplies, Buchanan School simply collects $50 from parents for each child to cover the costs of community classroom supplies. This fee also includes the students Agenda for grades 1-5.
This fee can be paid online using School Cash.
Your child will also need the following items:
- A Pair of indoor running shoes that can be kept at school suitable for Gym
- Grade 3 ,4 & 5 need a change of clothes in a bag for Physical Education
- 1 Standard sized backpack (large enough to hold a binder)
- 1 Box of Kleenex
- 1 Box of small ziplock bags if your last name begins A-M
- 1 Box of large ziplock bags if your last name begins N-Z
- 1 Easy, spill proof water bottle
NOTE: The cost of supplies does not
included replacing lost or damaged items. If a student loses or damages
their supplies it will be their responsibility to replace them.
Please see the links below for classroom specific lists.
Kindergarten - Mrs. Marshall and Mrs. Taylor
Room 1 - Ms. Pochuk
Room 2 - Boonen
Room 9 - Ms. Lionetti
Room 10 - Ms. Cretton
Room 11 - Mrs. MacDonald
Room 12 - Mr. D.
Room 13 - Mrs. O'Neail
Room 15 - Mrs. Brick
Room 19 - Mrs. Jenner