As opposed to having parents shop for school supplies, Buchanan School simply collects $50 from parents for each child to cover the costs of community classroom supplies. This fee also includes the students Agenda.
This fee can be paid in cash or cheque (made out to Buchanan School) at Opening Day Conferences. Parents can also pay fees online using School Cash.
Your child will also need the following items:
- A Pair of indoor running shoes that can be kept at school suitable for Gym
- Grade 3 ,4 & 5 need a change of clothes in a bag for Physical Education
- 1 Standard sized backpack (large enough to hold a binder)
- 1 Box of Kleenex
- 1 Box of small ziplock bags if your last name begins A-M
- 1 Box of large ziplock bags if your last name begins N-Z
- 1 Easy, spill proof water bottle
NOTE: The cost of supplies does not
included replacing lost or damaged items. If a student loses or damages
their supplies it will be their responsibility to replace them.