School Registration Information
- A custodial parent must register the child in person and provide the following documents:
- Birth Certificate (Original birth certificate is required. Photocopies are not acceptable)
- If your child is not born in Canada, you will be required to provide citizenship papers or one of the following documents: Permanent Resident card, Record of Landing, Valid Work Permit/Visa, Valid Study Permit
- Manitoba Health card showing child & parent names
- 2 Proofs of Residency (eg. MB medical card, valid Manitoba driver’s license, lease agreement, house title or other official documents indicating address of residence.)
Registration Form for 2022 - 2023
Registration forms for in-catchment students and for those students who are not currently attending a SJASD school are available in the school's office or to download and print a registration form please click on this link Catchment.School.Registration.2022-2023.pdf
Please contact the school (204) 837-5808 if you have any questions about the programs our school offers or about student registration or click this link below.
Not certain which school is your designated catchment area school?
Click here to be redirected to the School Locator system on our School Division's website.