In alignment with the Manitoba Education Provincial Code of Conduct and the St. James-Assiniboia School Division’s Student Conduct policy (JK), Our school's goal is to provide a safe, secure and caring learning environment, which fosters students’ personal growth, self-respect, and a sense of belonging and prepares them to be responsible citizens.
All people on school property and/or engaged in school business must behave in a respectful manner and comply with the code of conduct.
Unacceptable behaviours include, but are not limited to the following:
For further infomation regarding the code of conduct, please refer to the following resources:
- Social, physical, sexual, psychological, verbal or written abuse or aggression
- Under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Threats to self and others
- Gang involvement
- Possession of a weapon
- Possession or being under the influence of an illicit drug
- Inappropriate use of the internet and electronic devices/communication
- Click here to view School Division Policy JK: Student Conduct
- Click here to view the School Division Student Threat Assessment brochure
- Click here to view the Manitoba Education: Safe and Caring Schools Provincial Code of Conduct – Appropriate Interventions and Disciplinary Consequences