School Registration for 2020-2021
Registration for the 2020-2021 school year opened on Thursday, January 30, 2020. The school accepts registrations weekdays from 8:15 am to 4:15 pm, during regular office hours.
Click here to view the Hedges 2020-2021 Registration Form.Click here to view the 2020-2021 St. James Assiniboia Hockey Academy form.
- Click here for Student Fee information.
- Click here for the Community Walk form.
- Click here for the Student Emergency Medical Information form for field trips.
A custodial parent must register the child in person and provide the following documents:
- Birth Certificate (Original birth certificate is required. Photocopies are not acceptable)
- If your child is not born in Canada, you will be required to provide citizenship papers or one of the following documents: Permanent Resident card, Record of Landing, Valid Work Permit/Visa, Valid Study Permit
- Manitoba Health card showing child & parent names
- 2 Proofs of Residency (eg. MB medical card, valid Manitoba driver’s licence, lease agreement, house title or other official documents indicating address of residence.)
Please contact the school if you have any questions about the programs our school offers or about student registration.Not certain which school is your designated catchment area school? Click here
to be redirected to the School Locator system on our School Division's website.
Out of Catchment and Out of Division Middle Years Online Registration
Starting on Friday, February 14th:
Click the Submit button to complete an online out-of-catchment or out-of-Division registration request if you are looking to register your child at our school for September 2020.
TRANSPORTATION REQUESTS FOR PURCHASE SEAT 2020-2021
Students that are ineligible for free transportation, must apply online. Purchase seat requests will be based on route availability and space accommodation on existing routes. The cost is $52/month for both ways or $26/month for one-way. If you have more than one child riding, the second child (and all subsequent children) will ride for half the amount that the first child is paying. Payments can be made by using School Cash Online.
All current grade 6 & 7 students requiring bussing for the 2020-21 must complete an online application through the following link.
The link to apply for a purchase seat will be open at the beginning of September and purchase seats will not be looked at until after October 1st.