School Registration for 2019-2020
Registration for the 2019-2020 school year opened on Friday, January 25, 2019. The school accepts registrations weekdays from 8:15 am to 4:15 pm, during regular office hours.
Click here to view the Hedges 2018-2019 Registration Form.
Click here to view the Hedges 2019-2020 Registration Form.
* Please note the bussing application has been incorporated in the registration form. This is no longer a separate form.*
- Click here to view the 2018-2019 St. James Assiniboia Hockey Academy Form.
- Click here to view the 2019-2020 St. James Assiniboia Hockey Academy From.
- Click here for Student Fee information.
- Click here for the Community Walk form.
- Click here for the Student Emergency Medical Information form for field trips.
A custodial parent must register the child in person and provide the following documents:
- Birth Certificate (Original birth certificate is required. Photocopies are not acceptable)
- If your child is not born in Canada, you will be required to provide citizenship papers or one of the following documents: Permanent Resident card, Record of Landing, Valid Work Permit/Visa, Valid Study Permit
- Manitoba Health card showing child & parent names
- 2 Proofs of Residency (eg. MB medical card, valid Manitoba driver’s licence, lease agreement, house title or other official documents indicating address of residence.)
Please contact the school if you have any questions about the programs our school offers or about student registration.Not certain which school is your designated catchment area school? Click here
to be redirected to the School Locator system on our School Division's website.
Out of Division Middle Years Online Registration 2019-20
On Tuesday, February 19th, at 8:00 am, all Middle Years schools will begin accepting requests for out-of-Division registrations.
|||Click the Submit button to complete an online out-of-Division registration request if you are looking to register your child at our school for September 2019.|