As opposed to having
parents shop for
school supplies, Voyageur School simply collects a set fee from parents
each child to cover the cost of school supplies (i.e. pencils, crayons,
glue, notebooks, duotangs, special crafts, classroom projects, etc.)
There are many benefits to this model...
The student fees for the 2017-18 school year are as follows:
- Buying bulk allows for reduced costs.
- No child is ever without materials.
- Quality and Quantity are consistent within the room.
- Problems with lost materials are eliminated.
- A cooperative attitude towards shared responsibility is fostered with the children.
PLEASE BRING YOUR PAYMENT TO THE OPENING DAY INTERVIEW
- Kindergarten Students: $35.00 per student
- Grade 1 to 5: $50.00 per student
. Fees may
be paid by cash, cheque.
If paying by cheque, please make the cheque payable to Voyageur School. No post dated cheques will be accepted.Additionally, parents are ask to provide the following personal items:
- Phys-Ed: Gr. K-2 Indoor runners (Kindergarten students may have Velcro runners if they are unable to tie their shoelaces on their own) Grades 3-5 Indoor runners, T-shirt, shorts, and a Gym bag labeled with name.
- All students require a backpack, please
label with your child’s name.
- Each student is required to provide
“earbuds” for personal IPAD use,.
- Two large boxes of Kleenex for the
- Grade 3 students will require a Recorder for
the Music Program, and it may be purchased from the school. Ms.
Stegmaier will provide recorder information to students requiring this
instrument in September.