Please contact the school if you have any questions about the programs our school offers or about student registration.
A custodial parent must register the child in person and provide the following documents
Birth Certificate - Original birth certificate is required. (Photocopies are not acceptable)
your child is not born in Canada, you will be required to provide
citizenship papers or one of the following documents: Permanent Resident
card, Record of Landing, Valid Work Permit/Visa, Valid Study Permit
Manitoba Health Card showing child & parent names
Proofs of Residency (eg. MB medical card, valid Manitoba driver’s
licence, lease agreement, house title or other official documents
indicating address of residence.)
- Click here for French Immersion Kindergarten Information
- Click here for Kindergarten Literacy Links Information.
- Click here for Kindergarten Literacy Links Registration Form
- Click here for information on Indigenous Identity.
- Click here for Transportation information.