Registration for the 2023-2024 school year begins on Friday, February 10, 2022. The school accepts registrations weekdays during regular office hours, Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Please contact the school if you have any questions about the programs our school offers or about student registration.
A custodial parent must register the child in person and provide the following documents
- Birth Certificate (Original birth certificate is required. Photocopies are not acceptable)
- If your child was not born in Canada, you will be required to provide citizenship papers or one of the following documents: Permanent Resident card, Record of Landing, Valid Work Permit/Visa, Valid Study Permit
- Manitoba Health Card showing child & parent names
- 2 Proofs of Residency (eg. MB medical card, valid Manitoba driver’s license, lease agreement, house title or other official documents indicating address of residence.)
Below is a list of forms and information needed for registration:
- Click here for École Assiniboine Registration Form 2023-2024
- Click here for Kindergarten Literacy Links Registration Form
- Click here for Kindergarten Literacy Links Information.
- Click here for information on Indigenous Identity
- Click here for the Indigenous Identity Guide Brochure
- Click here for Transportation information.
Not certain which school is your designated catchment area school?
- Click here to be redirected to the School Locator system on our School Division's website.
Looking to register at a school outside of your catchment area for the 2023-2024 school year?
- Click here to read our Parent Notice - Out-of-Catchment & Out-of-Division Registration 2023-2024.
- Out of Catchment - Online waitlist begins Friday, February 17, 2023 at 8:00 a.m.
- This waitlist will close on June 15, 2023. Families on the waitlist will be notified of the status of their request starting June 16, 2023.
|||Click the Submit button to complete and submit an online Kindergarten out-of-catchment registration request if you are looking to register your child for Kindergarten at a school outside your catchment area.|