for the 2020-21 school year began Wednesday, January 29, 2020. The
school will accept registrations weekdays during regular office hours (8 am - 4 pm).
Please contact the school if you have any questions about the programs our school offers or about student registration.
PLEASE NOTE: At this time, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are not in the office every day. Please call the school at 204-885-2216 to check if the office is open or email email@example.com. To print a registration form, click here. After filling it out, you can scan or take photos of the pages and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Supporting documents can also be scanned or photographed and sent to us, but we will need to see the original documents once we are back at school on a regular basis. If you are unable to print a form, call or email us and we will mail one to you or let you know when you may come to the school to pick one up.
A custodial parent must register the child in person and provide the following documents:
- Birth Certificate (Original birth certificate is required. Photocopies are not acceptable)
your child is not born in Canada, you will be required to provide
citizenship papers or one of the following documents: Permanent Resident
card, Record of Landing, Valid Work Permit/Visa, Valid Study Permit
- Manitoba Health card showing child & parent names
Proofs of Residency (eg. MB medical card, valid Manitoba driver’s
licence, lease agreement, house title or other official documents
indicating address of residence.)
Not certain which school is your designated catchment area school?
- Click here to be redirected to the School Locator system on our School Division's website.
Looking to register at a school outside of your catchment area for the 2020-21 school year?
- Click here to read our Guide to Early Years Out-of-Catchment Registration Brochure.
- Click here to review all details regarding Kindergarten out-of-catchment registration for September 2020.
On Friday, January 25 at 8:00 am, schools will begin accepting requests for out of catchment registrations.