for the 2021-2022 school year begins Monday, February 8, 2021.
Please contact the school if you have any questions about the programs our school offers or about student registration.
The school will accept registrations weekdays during regular office hours (8 am - 4 pm) starting Monday, February 8, 2021. A custodial parent must register the child in person and provide the following documents:
- École Assininboine Registration Form 2021-2022
- Birth Certificate (Original birth certificate is required. Photocopies are not acceptable)
your child is not born in Canada, you will be required to provide
citizenship papers or one of the following documents: Permanent Resident
card, Record of Landing, Valid Work Permit/Visa, Valid Study Permit
- Manitoba Health card showing child & parent names
Proofs of Residency (eg. MB medical card, valid Manitoba driver’s
license, lease agreement, house title or other official documents
indicating address of residence.)
Not certain which school is your designated catchment area school?
- Click here to be redirected to the School Locator system on our School Division's website.
Looking to register at a school outside of your catchment area for the 2021-2022 school year?
- Please be sure to register at your catchment school first. Then you may add your name to the wait list of the school you wish your child to attend.
- Click here to review all details regarding Kindergarten out-of-catchment registration for September 2021.
On Friday, February 12, 2021 at 8:00 am, schools will begin accepting requests for out of catchment registrations.