Registration Forms for the 2019-2020 School Year will be available online on February 19th, 2019
- Sturgeon Heights Collegiate Registration Form
- Grade 9 English Academic
- Grade 9 French Immersion
- Grade 10 English Academic
- Grade 10 French Immersion
- Grade 10 Grade International Baccalaureate
- Grade 11 English Academic
- Grade 11 French Immersionn
- Grade 11 Grade International Baccalaureate
- Grade 12 English Academic
- Grade 12 French Immersion
- Grade 12 Grade International Baccalaureate
- School of Choice - Notice of Appeal
Are you new to the School Division?
register your child for school in the St.James-Assiniboia School
Division, please contact the School Principal to make and appointment
for registration. New students to Collège Sturgeon Heights Collegiate will be accepted based on the following:
- Students live within the CSHC catchment
- Students live within the SJSD boundary
- Outside of Division students.
(Students registering from oustide the SJSD must also complete a schools of choice form, these can be obtained from the school office)
Exceptions to this policy may depend of choice of program and availability of space. Please contact the school office (888-0684) if you have any questions about registration at Collège Sturgeon Heights Collegiate.
order to register your child for school in St. James-Assiniboia, the
custodial parent must register the child in person and provide the
following documents at the time of registration:
- Birth Certificate (original)
not born in Canada: Citizenship papers or one of the following
documents: Permanent Resident card, Record of Landing, Valid Work
Permit/Visa, Valid Study Permit
- Manitoba Health card showing child & parent names
Proofs of Residency (eg. MB medical card, valid Manitoba driver’s
licence, lease agreement, house title or other official documents
indicating address of residence.)
Are you in our School's Catchment Area?
Click here to access School Locator to determine whether or not your home address falls inside our school's catchment area.
Out of Division Senior Years Online Registration 2019-20
On Tuesday, February 19th, at 8:00 am, all Senior Years schools will begin accepting requests for out-of-Division registrations.
|||Click the Submit button to complete an online out-of-Division registration request if you are looking to register your child at our school for September 2019.|