- Grade 9 & New Registration Information
to view the 2021-2022 Sturgeon Course Handbook
to view Skilled Trades & Technology Programs
for the Collège Sturgeon Heights Collegiate Registration Forms 2021-2022
Are you new to the School Division?
To register your child for school in the St. James-Assiniboia School Division, please contact the School Principal to make an appointment for registration. New students to Collège Sturgeon Heights Collegiate will be accepted based on the following:
1. Students Live within the CSHC catchment
2. Students live within the SJASD boundary
3. Outside of Division students
(Students registering from outside the SJASD must also complete a school of choice form, these can be obtained from the school office)
Exceptions to this policy may depend on the choice of program and availability of space. Please contact the school office (204-888-0684) if you have any questions about registration at Collège Sturgeon Heights Collegiate.
In order to register your child for school in St. James-Assiniboia, the custodial parent must register the child in person and provide the following documents at the time of registration:
* Birth Certificate (original)
* If not born in Canada: Citizenship papers or one of the following documents: Permanent Resident card, Record of Landing, Valid Work Permit/Visa, Valid Study
* Manitoba Health card showing child & parent names.
* 2 Proofs of Residency (eg. MB medical card, valid Manitoba driver's license, lease agreement, house title or other official documents indicating address of
Click here to access School Locator to determine whether or not your home address falls inside our school's catchment area.