Skip to main content
Collège Sturgeon Heights Collegiate
Home of the Huskies

Re‚Äč‚Äčgistration Presentation:

You may advance through this presentation on your own using the buttons, or view a guided video below on all course options at Sturgeon Heights...


Course Registration video...


Course Specifics:

Please click on any of the links below to view a description of the courses, an ‚Äčanimated image showing the course options for that course, and any potential future plans that area could pursue,...

2024 - 2025 Registration:

‚ÄčCurrent Coll√®ge Sturgeon Heights Collegiate students were given their course selection forms to be brought home on February 7, 2024 and their registration forms on February 9, 2024. Registration forms were due to be submitted by the students to the office by February 20, 2024. If your student has not already submitted these, please have them bring them in as soon as possible.  If you student has misplaced their registration form, you can download one from below. ‚Äč

In catchment Grade 8 students will be given their Coll√®ge Sturgeon Heights Collegiate registration forms from their current Middle Schools and will be asked to bring those back to their current Middle School.  

Click Here ‚Äčfor 2024 - 2025 Registration Forms

2024-2025 Course Selection Forms:

‚ÄčGrade 9 English Course Selection Form                                             Grade 9 French Course Selection Form‚Äč

Grade 10 English Course Selection Form                                           Grade 10 French Course Selectin Form‚Äč‚Äč

‚ÄčGrade 11 English Course Selection Form                                           Grade 11 French Course Selection Form

Grade 12 English Course Selection Form                                           Grade 12 French Course Selection Form ‚Äč

                                                                 CSHC AP Student Planning Sheet‚Äč‚Äč

  • Click here‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč  to view the Sturgeon Heights  Course Handbook
  • Click here to view Skilled Trades & Technology Programs Information at Sturgeon Heights

Are ‚Äčyou new to the School Division?

‚ÄčTo register your child for school in the St. James-Assiniboia School Division, please contact the School Principal to make an appointment for registration.  New students to Coll√®ge Sturgeon Heights Collegiate will be accepted based on the following:

  1. Student lives within the CSHC catchment.

  2. Student lives within the SJASD boundary.

  3. Outside of Division student (student registering from outside the SJASD must also complete a school of choice form, these can be obtained from the school office).

Exceptions to this policy may depend on the choice of program and availability of space. Please contact the school office (204-888-0684) if you have any questions about registration.  In order to register your child for school in St. James-Assiniboia, the custodial parent must register the child in person and provide the following documents at the time of registration. 

  • ‚ÄčBirth certificate ( original ). 
  • If not born in Canada: Citizenship papers or one of the following documents: Permanent Resident card, Record of Landing, Valid Work Permit/Visa, Valid Study Permit. 
  • Manitoba Health card showing child and parent names.
  • 2 Proofs of Residency (eg. MB medical card, valid Manitoba driver's license, lease agreement, house title or other official documents indicating address of residence).

Are you in our School's Catchment Area?

  • Click h‚Äčere‚Äč to access School Locator to determine whether or not your home address falls inside our school's catchment area‚Äč.

Out of Catchment / Out of Division Registration?

‚ÄčImportant: ‚ÄčAll caregivers must first register their child in their catchment area school before submitting a request to register for an out-of-catchment SJASD school.

From time to time, caregivers may wish to register a child for a school that is out of their catchment area. This includes families that live outside Division boundaries.

While this is not always possible, and depends on available space and other considerations, if this is something your family would like to do, caregivers may submit an Out-of-Catchment/Out-of-Division application and be placed on a waitlist. SJASD will review each request on the wait list and let the family know whether the application has been accepted or denied.

Please note the following:

  • You must first register your child for their catchment school prior to completing an Out-of-Catchment/Out-of-Division application.
  • SJASD began accepting applications for the 2024-25 school year on February 16, 2024 at 8 a.m.
  • The waitlist for the 2024‚Äď25 school year has closed as of May 15, 2024. Please contact your catchment school office for further information regarding student registration for the 2024-25 school year.‚Äč
  • Requests received will be processed in the order they were submitted.
  • Families on the waitlist will be notified of the status of their request by June 14, 2024.

For Q&As on registering your child for an out-of-catchment, Early Years school, read our Guide to Early Years Out-of-Catchment Registration Brochure.