Grade Level Presentations
Click Here -
to view the 2022-2023 Sturgeon Course Handbook
to view Skilled 2022-2023 Skilled Trades & Technology Programs
2022-2023 Course Selection Forms
2022 - 2023 Registration Form
for Indigenous Identity Declaration Letter
for Indigenous Identity Declaration Guide
Out of Catchment / Out of Division Registration?
If you do not live in our catchment area, you will need to complete the School's of Choice online registration form. Please follow the link below for more information and to access the form. Registration for school's of choice applications opens on February 11th at 8am.
register your child for school in the St. James-Assiniboia School Division,
please contact the School Principal to make an appointment for
registration. New students to Collège Sturgeon Heights Collegiate
will be accepted based on the following:
1. Student live within the CSHC catchment
2. Student live within the SJASD boundary
3. Outisde of Division student (student registering from outside the SJASD must also complete a school of choice form, these can be obtained from the school office)
Exceptions to this policy may depend on the choice of program and availabilty of space. Please contact the school office ( 204-888-0684) if you have any questions about registration.
In order to register your child for school in St. James-Assiniboia, the custodial parent must register the child in person and provide the following documents at the time of registration.
- Birth certificate ( original )
- If not born in Canada: Citizenship papers or one of the following documents: Permanent Resident card, Record of Landing, Valid Work Permit/Visa, Valid Study Permit.
- Manitoba Health card showing child and parent names.
- 2 Proofs of Residency (eg. MB medical card, valid Manitoba driver's license, lease agreement, house title or other offical documents indicating address of residence).