Continuing Education offers certification in the following three programs:
- Educational Assistant
- Health Care Aide
- Health Unit Clerk
Please click here to download the Application Form.
Application ProcessPlease provide the following documentation:
- Grade 12 transcript or equivalent
- Current certificates for any related course
- Language Benchmarks (if required)
- Current immunizations (if required)
- Criminal Record and Child Abuse Registry checks (if required)
A $300 application fee (non-refundable) is required at time of registration.
Those applying for student loans or EI grants must provide documentation as soon as possible, including name and phone number of your counselor.
If you are in need of financial aid, you should apply to:
- Manitoba Student Aid online. For full time courses, processing normally takes approximately two weeks. For the part-time courses, apply in writing to Manitoba Student Aid, 401 – 1181 Portage Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3G 0T3. Processing a written application takes approximately six weeks. For more information, contact Manitoba Student Aid at 204-945-6321.
- Manitoba Jobs and Skills Development Centre (employment insurance). Apply in person. 100-111 Lombard Ave., Winnipeg, MB, R3B 0T4. Employment and training inquiries can be directed to: 204-945-0575 or 1 866 332-5077.
Criminal Record Check
The cost is $51. Police Services office at 245 Smith St.
Adult Abuse Registry
The cost is $20. Adult Abuse Records Office at 777 Portage Ave.
Child Abuse Registry Check
The cost is $20. Child Abuse Records Office at 777 Portage Ave.
Immunizations and Doctor/Chiropractor Letter
The cost is approximately $150. Please see personal health care professional
For more information, please contact:
Wanda Taylor, Manager, Continuing Education