Psychology provides services regarding cognitive/learning issues, behaviour challenges, emotional/social concerns, consultation with home and school, and consultation with outside professionals and agencies.
Our objectives are:
- To assist in the early identification of children with exceptional needs, including social, emotional, behavioural and learning concerns.
- To assist teaching staff and parents to provide an environment which enhances learning
- To help meet the needs of children in the learning process
- To provide intervention on an individual, family and small group basis
- To provide workshops and inservicing for school staff, other professionals and parents with respect to children's learning, social and emotional development
Educational Support Services School Psychologists provide:
- Behaviour, Learning, Social-Emotional, and Mental Health Interventions